What is Reflective Ultrasonic Level Transmitter?
- Patent pending design that uses reflection of ultrasonic wave at the transmitter
- The transducer are oriented vertically to allow condensation to run off the sensor head.
- Available in Standard and Intrinsically Safe Version
- Measuring range of 3 meters to 12 meters
- 4 ranges are available to solve most application
Reflective Transducer with Reliable Measurement
Where can it be used?
- Used in application where there is high condensation
- Non-foaming or highly vaporous such as chemicals, water, wastewater and oil
- Neutralization tank, clarifier and waste sumps
Why is this good?
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal fail-safe outputs
- Automatic temperature compensation from -40º to 80º C
- Built in 4 to 20mA for continuous level monitoring
- IP68 enclosure to withstand thunderstorm environment
- Built in relay for direct pump control for small tanks.
- Design and manufactured by Flowline – 25 years in level industry
How it can benefit you?
- Non-contact level measurement technology
- Reduces false error in tanks
- Do not need to migrate to contact method for level measurement when facing condensation problem
How Reflective Ultrasonic Works in Condensation?
Condensation is the most common variable in liquid level applications, and it degrades the measurement reliability of typical ultrasonic sensors. For this reason, users often pay more for radar sensors to address condensation. Until now.
View Flowline Reflective Ultrasonic Sensors
IF YOU ARE FACING CONDENSATION PROBLEM, LET US KNOW. WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TO TEST OUT THIS LEVEL TRANSMITTER AT SITE