January 2, 2020
What is Pro-face IoT Gateway?
Collect data relaying one device to another!
No serial port available. Unable to extend. No data collection expected.
Pro-face IoT Gateway relays data communication between HMI and PLC! No port needs to be available! No need of changing programs!
The stable design that retains communication of connected devices even when Pro-face IoT Gateway is powered off.
When is Pro-face IoT Gateway useful?
- Connecting without changing programs of HMI and PLC.
- Collecting data with communication of the existing equipment retained.
Where can Pro-face IoT Gateway be deployed?
- Any manufacturing site and remote installation
- Connectivity via internet
How the Pro-face IoT Gateway collecting a data?
- Collecting data : Save data in a SD card as a CSV file.
- Transferring data to a PC : Specify PC folders as a storage with the FTP client feature supported.
- Sharing collected data with DB : Collect data in a wide variety of forms including Excel. * Data Management Software Pro-Server EX is required.
Why you should consider the Pro-face IoT Gateway?
- Gateway Feature : Keep the communication between HMI and PLC once GP-4G01 is power down.
- Share data FTP client : Share data to PC without using any dedicated software.
- Remote monitoring of equipment : Information collected in the gateway can review from HMI.
- Pro-face IoT solution software compatible : Supported by Pro-face IoT software, Easy to monitor and get data sharing from PC and remote devices
- Browser setting : Confirm information and configure settings of the main unit through a Web browser