The confocal chromatic confocalDT measuring system is used for fast distance and thickness measurements. Different sensor models and controller interfaces open versatile fields of application, e.g., in the semiconductor industry, glass industry, medical engineering and plastics production.
- Distance and thickness measurements with high resolution and measuring rate.
- Ideal for automation and production control.
- Almost surface-independent, also valid for mirrored and glass surfaces.
- Extremely small and constant spot size
- Nanometer resolution
- Industrial-grade controller with ideal signal-to-noise ratio
- Passive measurement system
- New: Fastest controller worldwide with integrated light source
- High precision displacement and distance measurement on practically all types of surfaces.
- Adjustable mounting adapter for sensor alignment.
- One-sided thickness measurement of transparent materials.
- Ready for vacuum.
- Fastest measuring rates for dynamic measurement tasks.
- Ultra-small light spot detects finest details and structures.
- Extremely large tilt angle.
- Controllers with high resolutions and high speeds
Ease of use via web interface
Due to a user-friendly web interface, the entire configuration process is carried out without using any additional software. The web interface can be accessed via Ethernet and provides set up and configuration options. Materials are stored in an expandable materials database.